Monday, September 19, 2016

Jen's Picks: Scrapbooking Supplies

Hi all! Thought I would share some of my go to scrapbooking products. Granted these are just a sample of the stuff I use on the regular.


Tim Holtz's Tiny Attacher

I use this little guy for everything! And it's the perfect size to bring along when you're traveling.





Enamel Dots (here, here & here)

If there's one product that I think I use too much, it's enamel dots. I just can't help it!



American Crafts 4x4 albums

4x4 albums are my jam. They're perfect for minis, travel, movie stubs, pet albums and more.




Washi Tape (here, here, here, here and here)

Oh, washi. How I love thee. I tend to use my washi way more in my planners but do find myself reaching for them for color accents when I scrap. And hello? Who doesn't want flamingo/swan/dolphin washi tape?



American Crafts 6x12 albums

I swapped over from 12x12 to 6x12 albums for my Project Life this year. It's been a HUGE stress reducer for me because I have less pockets to fill each week. I don't feel like I need to come up with extra content to fill the larger sizes.


Thermoweb Zots

Another handy thing I take with me when I travel. That way I don't have to mess with glue sticks or wait for adhesive to dry. I can stick it and done.





Page Protectors

These We R Memory Keepers 6x12 page protectors correspond with their albums. I use my Fuse tool to create new pockets or seal the ones I don't want stuff sliding out of.

What are some of your go to scrapbooking items?


No comments:

Post a Comment