Friday, May 15, 2015

35 Things


Last month, Ali did a post on 39 things that she was thankful for right now (She turns 40 this year). So seeing as tomorrow is my 36th birthday, I thought I'd sit down and reflect on some things I'm thankful for as well. This list has big things and some little things that other people might find trivial. But whatevs, this is my list. I do what I want.

1. I am thankful for the opportunity to go back to school in the fall.

2. I am thankful for Netflix.

3. I am thankful for Sunday breakfasts with my dad.

4. I am thankful for my library card.

5. I am thankful for my new home.

6. I am thankful for nights out with the girls.

7. I am thankful for new planners.

8. I am thankful for the produce section at Whole Foods.

9. I am thankful for hydrangeas, tulips, day lilies and the lone hosta.

10. I am thankful for caramel macchiatos.

11. I am thankful for new sneakers.

12. I am thankful for fire pits.

13. I am thankful for windows thrown wide open.

14. I am thankful for Elise, Kelly, Ann-Marie & Ali. These ladies inspire me on the daily.

15. I am thankful for FaceTime chats with my mom.

16. I am thankful for #olympicnationalpark on Instagram.

17. I am thankful for washi tape. 

18. I am thankful for a good hot cup of tea.

19. I am thankful for afternoon weekend naps.

20. I am thankful for bacon. Because, hello, bacon.

21. I am thankful for Better Homes & Garden wax tarts.

22. I am thankful for Wayward Pines (Thursdays, Fox, 9pm)

23. I am thankful for spicy pickled green beans.

24. I am thankful for to do lists.

25. I am thankful for impromptu trips to Boston.

26. I am thankful for slow drives up 6a.

27. I am thankful for Trader Joe's Firework bar.

28. I am thankful for freshly mown lawns.

29. I am thankful for Origins charcoal masks.

30. I am thankful for snail mail.

31. I am thankful for new iPhone games.

32. I am thankful for pep talks via Facebook Messenger.

33. I am thankful for Burt's Bees chapstick.

34. I am thankful for Harry Potter marathons.

35. I am thankful for those of you who have stumbled across my blog.

I wish everyone a happy weekend! What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment