Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Blurb Book: Washington


This past week I started working on my Washington photo book. I mean, it's only been a year since I went. (Get your shit together, Latini!) Anyways, I decided to use Blurb again. A few years ago I made a small 7x7 Instagram softcover with some photos from my summer in Alaska and it came out really great. Blurb has their very own software that you can download and basically drag and drop your photos in. It's very user friendly, which you can see by the photos. You can even add text in AND sell your book, should you so wish.


My only problem now is going through 2,000+ photos and try to decide which ones make it into the book. Baby steps. I'll keep you guys posted on the progress and hope to do a video walk through once it's completed. 

Check out the staff favorites here and the best sellers here.

No comments:

Post a Comment