Saturday, May 23, 2015

Week In The Life Preorder


You guys! It's here! We'll, it's now available for preorder anyways. I received an email yesterday saying that the Week in the Life kit is ready for preorder and immediately went over and reserved mine. (No deposit required. You pay when it ships!)


This year you have the option of two different covers. While I like the grey, I think the black and white text album just nails it. I wish that I could order additional ones. It would be nice to use these for future years and to have a stack of matching Week in the Life albums. 


The kit also comes with 3x4 cards, a 3x8 paper stack, a stamp set, transparent numbers, wood veneers and a geotag that you can see in the top photo.


Out of everything in the kit, the one thing I'm looking forward to the most is the transparent page dividers, WHICH YOU GET FOR FREE IF YOU PREORDER BY MAY 31st! It's all about the little things, people. Exclamation points all around.
 
 
Click here to learn more or preorder yours!

/all photos by Ali Edwards/

No comments:

Post a Comment