Friday, August 26, 2016

Online Classes with Big Picture Classes

It's been a long time since I've taken an online class. Studio Calico used to be my place to go for learning new techniques but lately I've found the choices to be lacking. (Sorry SC, I'm jumping ship!) Someone had mentioned that Big Picture Classes offers a free one month trial so I headed over to their site to see what kind of classes they offered. Man, I was blown away. (Also, I am SO signing up!)


I love how they have them categorized, like Planners & Organization, Minibooks, Scrapbook, Pocket Pages and more. 


Geralyn Sy has been on my radar for quite some time. I'm a huge fan of her scrapbooking style and IG stalk her on the regular. So I was super happy to find out she is teaching one of the Pocket Prompts classes.


I've taken classes before by Lisa Truesdell and she did not disappoint. This Adventure Mini book class would be perfect for my Seattle trip! Can't wait to get started on it. 


Start the Year Right is taught by Barabara Picinich and is the perfect jumping off platform class to get my ass in gear and start my PL album again. I absolutely love her style! 

Interested in a free month trail? Head over to Big Picture Classes and sign up!


No comments:

Post a Comment