Sunday, August 28, 2016

101 Update

I've been meaning to do a 101 update forever. I guess I was waiting for more items to be crossed off the list :)

You can see the original list here.

Here's what I've accomplished thus far:


* made homemade popcicles
* moved into my own apartment
* got a massage
* went to a concert (Toad & The Wet Sprocket & Counting Crows)
*went to a Red Sox game (twice)
* went on a brewery tour (twice. Sam Adams)
*read 15 new books (actually on book #36 & #37)


And that's about it. Pretty sad.

Here's what's in progress:

* watch 100 movies I've never seen (#62)
* redesigning my blog
* blogging at least once a week (major fail, but it's happening again)
* logging at least 15 miles a week on my Fitbit

And here's what I'll be checking off during the rest of this year:


* going camping. IT. WILL. HAPPEN.
* designing another tattoo (had a dream about it last night)
* hiking in the woods (see camping)
* visit Mystic Aquarium (plan on taking the kids this fall)
* 30 day squat challenge (next month)
* December Daily (preorder is September 1st!!!!)
* visit an orchard (with the kids)
*  go to a Patriots game
* go sledding


I'm already working on my next 101 list.

Here's to planning.

No comments:

Post a Comment