Sunday, September 25, 2016

Ali + Kelsey + Two New Classes

I'm all about classes around here. Learning new techniques + seeing how others think creatively is a win-win situation for me.




Ali Edwards has a new course that's enrolling now through October 12th called Hybrid. It's a mix of traditional and digital scrapbooking. I'm pretty handy with Photoshop Elements but there's so much more that I could learn. And I'm down with that. 


The class runs 4 weeks with three new content downloads added each week. It also comes with a complete digital package of overlays, brushes and journal cards.


If you're more on the newer side of scrapbooking, especially with pocket pages, you definitely need to check out Kelsey's new class, Hello Life XO. I've been stalking following Kelsey for a while now and love her clean designs and use of color. And she's not afraid to tell it like it is. (With the occasional NSFW language, for the win.) Seriously, that woman is my spirit animal. You can pre-register for her class, which starts December 1st.


{all photos by Ali Edwards & Kelsey, Especially}

No comments:

Post a Comment