Thursday, September 1, 2016

December Daily 2016

It's here! It's finally here!




It feels weird to be thinking about December when it's been in the 80's here lately. But enough of that. Bring on the December Daily goodness!

The ordering process was supposed to go live at 11:00 EST, but of course, all of us DD fanatics crashed the site for a good solid half hour. Once I was able to get in, I went ahead and chose the 2016 main kit with the gold dot 6x8 album

As of now, I'm still trying to pick up some extras. Like the 3x8 page protectors and maybe some of the stamp sets. I knew everyone was going to be after the main kit so I wanted to at least snag one of those.




Want to join in on the fun? Get your kit here. I'd give it a bit. The website keeps crashing. 
And if you're on Facebook, you can join the December Daily group page here.

**UPDATE**

After waiting for about 30 minutes after my initial selection, I was able to go back and snag the page protectors. Here's what else I have my eye on.









*all photos by Ali Edwards

No comments:

Post a Comment