Tuesday, September 13, 2016

SEA Book Prep

{My view from the balcony at the Quileute Oceanside Resort in La Push, WA}

I visited Seattle & the Olympic Peninsula in May of 2014. Twenty eight months ago folks, and I STILL haven't even started on an album. Seriously. I know. Initially I had planned on a 4 x 4 mini but after going through my travel stash there was just too much stuff I didn't want to cut down. I was at Michael's a few weeks ago and came across a white canvas 6 x 8 album by Recollections. (Haven't been able to find it on their website anywhere anywhere.)


At first I walked right past it, thinking it wouldn't exactly work for what I wanted. After not really finding anything, I picked it up and started flipping through it. Because of the plain Jane white canvas, I wasn't expecting much but the inside is filled with 52 pages of goodness!


There are four clear 6 x 8 dividers. I wish there were a few more because then I could use them to divide the days. Oh well.


The album also includes forty pages of a very light smooth kraft paper. I think I might try designing some stuff in Photoshop to print directly onto the paper. I'll also be using them to adhere photos to.


There are four black pocket pages to store travel ephemera in.


As well as four kraft envelopes.


I'm super excited to get started and might have to go back and pick up some more albums as I think these will be perfect for travel albums. I'll be uploading my photos to Persnickety Prints rather than print them at home and plan on using a variety of sizes (4x6, 5x7, 4x4, 5x5) Expect a SEA book post when it's done!

No comments:

Post a Comment