Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Inkwell Press Flex Planner


I am FOREVER on the hunt for the perfect planner. Filofax, Erin Condren, Emily Ley. I've tried them all. Here's some things I noticed. I like the spiral bounds, but I like the flexibility of the three (or 6) ring more. While I do like color, I also like no color so I can control what color goes where and when. I need lines. Horizontal works better for me than vertical. 


Recently I noticed a few planner on IG that caught my eye. Where is that from?!
Enter Inkwell Press. After perusing their site I decided on the midyear Livewell Flex Planner in the multi-color triangle design. It shipped super fast and was packaged with all sorts of goodies.


I am in love with this planner. It's got lines! And while it does have color, the scheme is muted and not all up in your face. Each month has a planning mission board with a bunch of colored hexagons where you can add stuff for home, health, social activities, finances, me time and more. There's also a whole lined page for notes and ramblings.


Towards the back of the book there's a crapload of extra pages that include a monthly bill tracker, gift lists, travel plan pages, and lots of grid paper.


The Flex also comes with a handy snap out place marker. Really there's so many good things about this planner. To check out more (and their new 2017 planner) head over to Inkwell Press. 


Want to save $10 off your purchase of $50 or more? (yes you do, duh)
Click here.

*all photos by Inkwell Press

No comments:

Post a Comment